Find a copy of your favorite book from when you were in the fifth grade. If you can't locate the original copy try to find one that is from the same era. Reread the book. Scan or take a picture of the cover and send that to us. Please make sure that we can see everything on the book cover very clearly, and don't crop anything out.

It was so nice to be able to read a book that wasn't a textbook assigned for class. I love to read and have trouble finding the time so reading my FAVORITE book from 5th grade was a treat. It was a much easier read then I remember, it took a couple hours. And though it's a fifth grade level book, it's still one of my favorites. Though I was reading it from the perspective of an older person, The Outsiders is still as exciting as it was back then and I can still relate to traits of some of the characters though I can't believe I've actually bypassed them in age. I'm thinking I might take a look at some other books I have from grade school.
ReplyDelete