Assignment #18Recreate a poster you had as a teenager.
Remember a poster you had on your wall as a teenager. If necessary, do a little research to help you remember exactly what it looked like. Then recreate it using colored pencils or pens or paint on white paper. Scale it down to make it fit on a regular piece of paper. Next, locate a piece of music that you would have listened to at the time when you had this poster. If you are currently a teenager, just use a poster and piece of music that you have right now.
Below you will find a link to a live performance of the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U-TGahwvs
When I think of my teenage years I automatically think of when I was sixteen, the prime year of my teenagerism. It was sort of fun to think of my favorite pieces of art at the time to help me go back in time a little bit. The Grateful Dead tapestry was one I got in Florida on a trip, it's about 6' x 8' which consumed my entire bedroom wall. I had just gotten my 1995 Pontiac Grand Am around that time and I can very clearly remember cruising with the windows down(b/c the electric window motor was blown and the window was stuck that way) blasting Bob Marley and the Wailers' "Stir It Up," Good times. I was such a stoner, haha.
ReplyDeleteDisclaimer: Not all Marley/ Grateful Dead fans are stoners, and you don't have to be high to enjoy either of their music, but I most certainly was, :). I still like them both a lot, sober or not.
ReplyDelete